Augmented Reality Curriculum Developer
Curriculum Development & Instructional Design
I have been crafting transformative STEM education experiences for the past 15 years, specializing in projects that leave the status quo in the dust. If you are looking to do something that doesn’t yet exist, I’m ready to apply my proven expertise in augmented reality curriculum development in STEM to help YOU build STEM education experiences that work. As a licensed K-12 science teacher turned Instructional Designer and Professor of Education, I have helped over 3 million students build their STEM talents to change the world, and I can help yours too 🙂
When you need more than just a curriculum developer, I’m here to do what no other consultant can.
“Ashley’s creative and innovative ways of taking science content and designing engaging, hands on augmented reality tasks is incredible. She is able to take deep scientific concepts and turn them into fun, applicable and understandable experiences that are highly engaging for students and therefore effectively increasing content knowledge. Her interest in deepening her understanding of the use and application of augmented reality is just one piece of evidence that Ashley is a motivated teacher who wants to stay on the cutting edge of technology and provide the best learning opportunities for all students.”
Elizabeth A. Radday, EdD, Director of School Services at EdAdvance
“I thoroughly enjoy working with Ashley. She has a genuine interest in our projects and invests herself heavily in them. Her quality of work is top notch. As one of my employees said after reviewing her work, ‘Ashley has got some serious game’. That pretty much sums it up. Thanks Ashley!”
Tyler Grandil, Executive Director – Arizona National Livestock Show
I can help with...
- Instructional design
- Augmented Reality (AR) scripting and ideation
- AR and STEM curriculum development
- Standards alignments (NGSS, ISTE), crosswalk creation
- Reviewing and reimagining STEM education programs
Recent AR & STEM Projects
- UN Goals for Sustainable Development AR powered case studies – Skills21 & UConn School of Design
- development of interactive augmented reality worksheets and scripts for high school DNA unit – Skills21
- write augmented reality story-based lesson series for elementary science – ARsome Technology/Columbia University
- create STEM Employer’s Quick Start Guide to Work Based Learning – Chamber of Commerce of EasternCT
over a decade of experience in what works for STEM education
view Ashley’s resume & recommendations
“Ashley is a great educator and innovator who worked closely with our tech team to develop augmented reality children’s books. I highly recommend her for strategy, planning and content development.” – Benjamin Williams, CEO of ARsome Technology
“One word should suffice to sum up Ashley’s work, “Outstanding”, Outstanding combination of skills and cooperation . Thank you Ashley.” – Colonel Ahmad, Pakistan
Get a FREE 30 minute online consultation!
Need a different time? Email ashley@greatergoodconsultantsCT.com with your availability and we will help 🙂
and many more!
I am the world’s leading expert in Augmented Reality & STEM Curriculum Development.
I know it is a bold claim, so here are three reasons to prove it:
- I am the creator of careerinstem.com, an online STEM career exploration platform used by over 3 million students and educators to date.
- My work has been published in numerous academic journals including National Science Teachers Association, Association for Career and Technical Education, National Council for Community and Educational Partnerships, Practical Homeschool Magazine, and many more. Here is a recent Augmented Reality article published in the Association for Career and Technical Education.
- I have won multiple awards including 2022 Parents Picks Awards for Best Virtual STEM Product, 2021 Marquis Who’s Who in STEM Education, 2022 Back to Homeschool Awards Best STEM Courses, 2020 Shanghai International STEAM Curriculum Developer Gold Award Finalist, Feedspot Top 100 STEM Blogs for the past 5 years, and many more.
“We’ve worked with Greater Good Consultants on more than one occasion now, and will continue to do so in the future. The attention to detail, transparency, and communication has me rating a 5 star. True professional group and has helped our organization expand which in turn has helped improve our kids and community.” – Eval Silvera, Executive Director of KodeConnect
“Very efficient an professional. Knowledgeable in a lot of areas and freely gave suggestions and advice without any pressure. Very appreciative of Greater Good Consultants work.” – Qur-an Webb, Director of Operations at Welcome2Reality
“Can’t say enough positive things about my experience with Ashley. She guides you through the process. She gives you “mini assignments” to complete that really help the process seem less overwhelming. Also, provides good feedback to help you improve content development. 100% will be using her in the future.” – Amy, Professor at University of Alaska
Watch this video to see an AR powered STEM unit in action:
Get Ashley’s Immersive STEM Education Toolkit for more case studies, her 7 steps for crafting unforgettable STEM learning experiences, and much more!
Have a STEM Curriculum Project and Need Expert Insights? Get Your FREE Initial Consultation!
Use the blue form above to schedule your FREE 30 minute consultation with Ashley NOW.
“I truly believe there’s untapped potential with AR learning. It’s a new way for kids to experience learning in a fun and exciting way! As an AR developer, working together with Ashley has been instrumental for bridging the gap between AR Art and Learning. Without her guidance this project wouldn’t be where it is now.”
Roger Santana, AR developer