Today’s trade industry is rapidly evolving, offering lucrative jobs across all education levels. Expose your students to diverse and good paying careers in skilled trades with this webquest and project featuring interactive online activities to help students ‘test drive’ a wide array of trades careers!
Students will begin with a Trades Careers Webquest including 16 questions covering topics such as what skilled trades are, career exploration and information gathering (salary, summary of career, required education), and local career connections. Then students apply everything they have learned in an open-ended inquiry based Trades Career Exploration Project designed to help students make personal and community connections. Appropriate for middle and high school students, taking a minimum of 2 hours to complete. Purchase includes:
1. EDITABLE WORD document webquest and project description
2. googledoc version of the webquest and project description
3. access to premium online trades career exploration resources
4. complete answer key/example answers
5. rubric for project grading
Grades: 6-12 / Total Pages: 16 / WORD & GoogleDoc formats; answer key included / available on Teachers Pay Teachers