Get your students dreaming of their futures with this fun STEM Career Vision Board activity! Visualization is one of the most powerful mind exercises, and it works. From Olympic athletes to successful business people, you must dream it first to be it! In this activity, students will use a traditional format or online technology tools to create their own STEM career vision board. What is your job? What do you wear to work? Who is your mentor? 15 future-forward ideas for students to consider and dream big!
- an 11 slide editable presentation (PowerPoint and Googleslides format) to introduce students to the topic of setting a vision and why it’s important
- student project directions
- suggestions for what to include on the vision board
- link to really fun, ready made Canva vision board template (available individually here – get ALL this for only $2 more!)
- embedded links to online STEM career exploration resources (ONET and STEM Study)
- notes for the teacher (including suggestions and link to vision board grading rubric)
Will take students approximately 90 minutes to complete the mini lesson and vision board project. Students can use this resource independently – a helpful and fun distance learning activity!