An illustrator makes pictures, often using technology
VIRTUAL JOB SHADOW
Welcome to your first day on the job as an illustrator! Watch this video to see a day in the life.
STEP ONE – Pick one topic from this list of Top 5 Common Science Misconceptions:
- There is a dark side of the moon
- The blood in your veins is blue
- The north star is the brightest star in the sky
- Lightning never strikes the same place twice
- Microwaves cause radiation in food
STEP 2 – Based on the topic you chose, research and gather facts to help your peers understand the TRUTH, as well as why the misconception is incorrect.
STEP 3 – Using your creativity and illustration powers, create a visual to help other teenagers know the real facts, and why the misconception is false.
STEP 4 – Share your Science Illustration in the Student Showcase to inform others and build your resume!