Many of us teachers want to help students become more self directed in their learning and career pursuits, but oftentimes we do not know where to start. This Monthly Career Interests and Self Directed Learning Worksheet Pack is the perfect way to help scaffold students through the processes of self-directed learning and career exploration!
- 12 ‘Career Interests and Self Directed Learning’ worksheets, one for each month, in PDF format, 8.5×11 size
- suggestions for use
- examples of use
A fun and easy way to provide meaningful, consistent reflection and structured planning time during homeroom, advisory, or counseling time. Use these completed forms to…
- help students make connections in the community aligned with goals and interests
- provide parents with fun ways to support their student during distance learning
- guide the student to supports available to him/her to accomplish specified goals
- create a career and interests portfolio spanning the course of the year
- and more!
Worksheets can be printed and filled in, or completed digitally using the free Adobe Fill & Sign feature.
PDF format, 8.5×11 size | Grades: 4-10 | Total Pages: 15 | available on Teachers Pay Teachers