Contact & About Us
World's Easiest STEM Career Exploration System!
Career In STEM was founded in 2017 by veteran, award-winning educator Ashley Pereira out of her frustrations as an inner city middle and high school science teacher in Hartford, CT. Her students had no idea what they wanted to be. And think about it – how do you know what you want to do until you have DONE it? The truth is, you won’t, and she couldn’t find a fun and easy way to help her students learn about STEM careers – so she made one, and Career In STEM was born!
God has given each and every one of us tremendous talents and gifts, and it is Career In STEM’s mission to help students across the USA…
discover STEM, dream big, and build a future they love.
years proven results
Meet Our Team
Sales & Content Manager – email@example.com
Emma is a student at the University of Michigan. She loves learning new things and helping others discover their own interests in the world of STEM!
Lucas manages operations in the USA and Brazil, keeping all systems running smoothly! Lucas manages administration, social media, and customer success.
Ashley Pereira, MS Ed.
What Our Customers Say
“I would like to thank you for all the new things I learned on this site. Very educational. Don’t stop doing your job we will always need you.” – Esperanza, middle school student from NYC
“I have curated content since `94 and yours is among the best I have seen. Just wanted to say, ‘Bravo!'” – Michelle, CTE Teacher from Arkansas
“Using with my gifted and talented students. They are SO much more engaged! I can’t tell you how glad I am to have found this.” – Stephanie, Gifted & Talented Teacher
“I like how all the activities were hands on. Way different than what we usually do in school.'” – Josh, summer camp student from CT
2022 Parents Picks Awards, Middle School Best Virtual Product Award
2022 Back to Homeschool Awards, Best STEM Courses, Second Place
2021 Marquis Who’s Who in Education
2020 Shanghai International STEAM Curriculum Developer Gold Award Finalist
2020 Feedspot Top 75 STEM Blogs
2019 CT Next Entrepreneur Innovation Award Finalist
2019 CT Next Flight Night Finalist
2019 Feedspot Top 75 STEM Blogs
2018 EdTech Digest Cool Tool – Career Planning
2018 Feedspot Top 75 STEM Blogs
Career In STEM is an active member of the STEM community locally, regionally, nationally, and abroad. Below is a small sample of voluntary contributions to the field.
- Eastern Employer Advisory Board, Board Member
- CT Women’s Hall of Fame, Curriculum Reviewer
- Soropotimist International, STEM Program Consultant
- University of Connecticut Center for Career Development, Advisor
- Bank of America, Small Business Owner Advisory Panelist
- CT Journal of Science Education, Assistant Editor
- CT State Department of Education, Science Standard Assessment Committee Member
- Journal of College Science Teaching, Two Year Community Column Reviewer
- Norrtheastern Educational Research Association, Conference Proposal Reviewer
- Environmental Protection Agency, Proposal Evaluator
We are proud to partner with a diverse network of collaborators to bring quality STEM education and career development programs to students throughout the USA.
- Member, VR AR Association
- Member, Alliance for Self Directed Education
- Member, Association for Career and Technical Education
- Member, American Evaluation Association
- Member, National Science Teachers Association
- Member, Innovation World Alliance
- Member, International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE)
- Member, Citizen Science Association