Students Grades 6-9 Discover an Interesting STEM Career in 9 Seconds or Less – GUARANTEED!
former teacher develops the world’s most easy to use online STEM career exploration system
Dear Outreach Program Director,
Close your eyes and imagine your students 10 years from now. According to the US Department of Education, here is what you will find: More than half of them will not persist in a STEM major and will never return; they will be overwhelmed by student loan debt at all-time highs; and despite having spent all this time and money, only 4% of them will be financially secure.
How can these massive outpourings of time, talent, and treasure be refocused so your students are among the few who escape this harsh reality?
THE ANSWER IS AWARENESS. Specifically, robust engagement with a comprehensive STEM career exploration and awareness building system starting earlier than it traditionally has – in 6th grade.
As evidenced with the above statistics, my students were often unaware of the incredible opportunities in STEM fields, or were disengaged in STEM altogether. And as a teacher (I taught mostly 7th and 9th grades) I was completely lost in the sea of information, sacrificing my weekends as I attempted to drift through it all. I decided there must be an easier way to help my students discover STEM and their futures, and the Career In STEM® Explorer was born! Te
ns of thousands of hours and my 12 years experience and dedication to the field of STEM education has been poured into developing this proven system GUARANTEED to help your students discover STEM careers in less than nine seconds.
Students grades 6 to 9 will…
- Discover the tremendous opportunities in STEM fields in a fun and easy way, whenever and however they Many career exploration tools rely on a computer algorithm to ‘tell them the answer’. I believe the opposite is true – that technology exists to empower students to make their own decisions.
- Stay engaged whether in-person or distance learning. Research shows that students nationwide are woefully disengaged with STEM at precisely the time when there is a severe national shortage of STEM workers. Only 16% of American high school seniors are interested in a STEM career, and minorities and women are seriously underrepresented (NSF 2018). With exciting new careers and exclusive bonus content added monthly, the Explorer system is like a personal STEM career counselor at your students’ fingertips, at a mere fraction of the cost.
- Make informed career decisions. The rise of specialized high schools means that students must make critical career-related decisions earlier than ever before. Despite this newfound yet intense ‘pressure to choose’ and overall apathy towards STEM careers, very few tools exist to help middle schoolers understand, explore, and engage in STEM career pathways. Until now!
and YOU my dear outreach program manager will…
save time and get results – effortlessly. Guaranteed!
- UNLIMITED support for you and your students
- UNLIMITED access for up to 1,000 students; no annoying logins or accounts, just click and discover!
- UNLIMITED branded content & updates to give you mega marketing, swag, and recruitment power
- PLUS 100% money back guarantee – If, in the first month of subscribing to the Explorer system, it takes your students more than 9 seconds to find an interesting STEM career, I will refund every penny.
Not only are results guaranteed, the Explorer is also an incredible value. The average salary of a counselor in the US is around $60,000. They often carry a caseload of less than 200 students, and certainly are not available 24/7! At just $3,500 per year for up to 1,000 students, the Explorer system will result in a savings of over 94% for your organization! Can you afford NOT to invest in this system to help ALL your students ALL the time?
If you are looking for complex login and account systems, a plethora of features you don’t understand and will never use, all created by an outsider with no experience in the trenches with real kids, the Explorer is not for you. But if, like me, you believe in simplicity and your students’ own abilities, the Explorer is the system you have been looking for!
Ready to get started?
Here are two things to do NOW:
TAKE THE 9 SECOND CHALLENGE
Most Explorer customers are GEAR UP or TRiO programs (ex: UpWard Bound, ETS). Put the Explorer system to the test, and see how we help students just like yours (and leaders just like you). For a limited time you also have the chance to win over $600 worth in prizes! As they say, seeing is believing! Enter FREE at careerinstem.com/connect
Fill out this order form and send to [email protected] (or text as a picture to 860-785-4408). Your custom Explorer will be built and ready in only 2 business days of purchase order receipt! Do so by December 31, 2020 and get exclusive access to our members-only computer science contest.