Career In STEM® Explorer
Your students grades 6 to 9 will...
- discover the tremendous opportunities in STEM fields
- stay engaged whether in-person or distance learning
- gain critical awareness to make informed college & career decisions
and YOU will...
save time and get results – effortlessly!
Click below to get instant access to the Quick Start STEM Career Exploration Kit, full of valuable resources to help your students discover STEM careers – free career profiles, career exploration presentation, scavenger hunt preview activity, and MORE!
“Wow! This is so easy. I love it!”
– everyone who tries the Explorer (seriously!)
The Explorer System Makes it EASY to Consistently Engage Students in STEM Career Exploration. (with resources teens LOVE)
TRiO & GEAR UP students grades 6 to 9 will…
- Discover the tremendous opportunities in STEM fields in a fun and easy way, whenever and however they want. Many career exploration tools rely on a computer algorithm to ‘tell them the answer’. Rather, the Explorer is built to empower students to make their own decisions.
- Stay engaged whether in-person or distance learning. Research shows that students nationwide are woefully disengaged with STEM, while employers are facing acute shortages of STEM workers. With exciting new careers and exclusive STEM career contests & activities automatically delivered each month, the Explorer system is like a personal STEM career counselor on autopilot (at a mere fraction of the cost)!
- Make more informed career decisions. Students must make critical career-related decisions earlier than ever before. Despite this newfound yet intense ‘pressure to choose’ very few tools exist to help middle schoolers understand, explore, and engage in STEM career pathways. Until now!
Dr. Tracie Burt, UTSA TRiO Talent Search
“The Career In STEM Explorer is a carefully curated and thoughtfully organized treasure trove linking curricular and career information. The format is user-friendly and engaging, and the content is highly relevant for my TRiO students. Interacting with Ashley is a delight. She is friendly, professional, helpful, and took the stress out of planning her component of my summer programming with her team. I’m grateful for our partnership!”
and YOU my dear Program Director will…
save time and get results – effortlessly. Guaranteed!
- UNLIMITED support for you and your students
- UNLIMITED use for up to 1,500 students; no annoying logins or accounts, just click and discover!
- UNLIMITED branded content & updates to do more than humanly possible!
- UNLIMITED access to monthly STEM career exploration activities to keep students engaged (and save you a ton of time!)
The ONLY STEM career exploration system built exclusively for TRiO and GEAR UP programs, with a 100% money-back guarantee.
“I never knew that STEM could be so many things! I will be back to explore.” – Roberto, student from Texas
9 Second Challenge!
We guarantee that the Explorer system is so EASY that your students will discover an interesting STEM career in 9 seconds or less.
And we’re ready to prove it in the 9 Second Challenge!
- Complete the form to confirm your eligibility for the 9 Second Challenge (this offer is ONLY for outreach program directors).
- We will email you a Zoom link according to the time you specify on the form.
- During the 10 minute Zoom meeting you will get EXCLUSIVE access to Explorer resources. You have nine seconds to find a career that looks interesting to you.
- Everyone who tries the 9 Second Challenge this month automatically wins a prize pack! Over $125 value – no risk, no obligation, no purchase required.
“I’m a sixth grader and I just have to say that I love this website.” – Matthew from Wisconsin
Complete this form to take the 9 Second Challenge!
Chris Stone, Executive Director | CT STEM Academy
“The Career In STEM Explorer provides my summer BRIDGE students with the tools they need to explore a wide variety of STEM careers. Whether in person or distance learning, the Career In STEM Explorer is an outstanding tool for young people to explore possibilities for their future career in STEM.”