Career In STEM® Explorer
Save 748 Hours Of Work Per Year With 100% Done-For-You
STEM Career Exploration System
- Trying to address STEM & work-based learning priorities but not sure where to start?
- Struggling to get and KEEP students engaged in career exploration and your GEAR UP or TRiO program?
- Overwhelmed by planning, searching for, and creating fun new STEM career exploration activities?
If you answered yes, then I have GOOD NEWS!
Click below to get your FREE Quick Start STEM Career Exploration Kit, the much-needed starting point jam packed with my favorite free resources!
“Wow! This is so easy. I love it!”
– everyone who uses the Explorer system (seriously!)
Benjamin Breault, Program Director
GEAR UP East Hartford
““The Career In STEM Explorer is a remarkable program with so many engaging points of entry. I couldn’t recommend this more enthusiastically. So grateful for all the gifts Ashley and her system has given my GEAR UP program.”
Dr. Tracie Burt, Program Director
Univ. of Texas San Antonio TRiO Talent Search
“The Career In STEM Explorer is a carefully curated and thoughtfully organized treasure trove linking curricular and career information. The format is user-friendly and engaging, and the content is highly relevant for my TRiO students. Interacting with Ashley is a delight. She is friendly, professional, helpful, and took the stress out of planning her component of my summer programming with her team. I’m grateful for our partnership!”
“I never knew STEM could be so many things. I am definitely more interested in a STEM career now!”
– Aaliyah, 7th grade Explorer student from California
“I’m a 6th grader and I just have to say I love this website.”
– Matthew, 6th grade Explorer student from Wisconsin
“This is SO cool!”
– Tarrant County College Explorer Student, Fort Worth Texas
Here’s how Program Directors like you save an average of 748 hours of work per year with the Career In STEM Explorer System:
- Students discover tremendous opportunities in STEM without your help using hundreds of digital STEM career exploration resources accessed in a fun and easy way. The Explorer empowers students to make their own decisions and build their resume through independent inquiry-based activities that mimic those of real STEM professionals.
- Stay engaged whether in-person or distance learning. The Explorer is fully customized & branded to get and KEEP students engaged in STEM AND your program. With exciting new careers added weekly, exclusive monthly STEM career challenge, and fully white-labeled Explorer system of your own it’s like having a personal STEM career counselor at your students’ fingertips, at a mere fraction of the cost.
- Guaranteed results delivered to you every step of the way through our effortless implementation system – monthly Stats Reports, essential student career interest data, custom created communication and marketing templates, standard alignment charts, and MUCH more! Not only is it effortless, it WORKS – 100% of GEAR UP & TRiO Program Directors would recommend the Explorer to a colleague.
170+ STEM CAREERS
virtual job shadows, English/Spanish info, & FUN activities
up to 1500 students; no annoying logins, click & discover!
fully branded for YOUR program
new each month to KEEP students engaged
added weekly with resume building FUN activities
students discover STEM careers or 100% money-back
Get free previews, exclusive 9 Second Challenge invite, pricing info, & my favorite resources to effortlessly integrate STEM career exploration – all FREE!
Download Now to Unlock Access to Coding for a Cause Hackathon Contest open to Explorer students only!
How much does the Explorer cost?
We are on a mission to help ALL students discover STEM, build a future they love, and unleash their talents to change the world. To serve as many students as possible the Explorer is very affordably priced at less than $3 per student annually. For full list of benefits (that save Program Directors like you an average of 748 hours of work per year!) please click here.
Do I need to be a STEM expert to use the Explorer?
NO. The Explorer system is made to be EFFORTLESS whether you are a STEM expert or completely new to it. We do everything for you; 24/7 access to the world’s coolest STEM career exploration resources, student career interest data and reports, fresh new stuff automatically added – whether you’re a STEM expert or not, YOU won’t have to lift a finger!
What are some examples of the monthly STEM career exploration challenges?
The first business day of each month all Explorer subscribers get a new, fun STEM career exploration activity with unlimited access for all your students. Here’s a glimpse of past and upcoming 2021 challenges:
August = $500 STEM Scholarship Contest
September = Back to School STEM Checklist with win a drone contest
October = Creepy Crawly STEM Careers Challenge
November & December = Coding for A Cause Hackathon Competition
What’s the difference between the Explorer system and things like ONet and BLS?
First, the Explorer system is a SYSTEM. A comprehensive, effortless implementation system is included with each Explorer subscription providing you with orientation, training videos, email templates, social media posts, guide for team meetings, automatic updates, new career added every Tuesday morning, new STEM career exploration activity added the first of each month, stats reports delivered monthly, unlimited support, and so much more.
Second, the Explorer has tremendous marketing and communication power for your GEAR UP or TRiO program. Our talented team of designers and developers will craft an Explorer built to look and feel like your website (aka ‘white labeled) with custom URL, logo, colors, branding, etc. Additionally, each Explorer subscription includes a custom content area for as much content as you want, with updates often as you want (done for you by our in-house webmaster). To see examples of how Explorer clients maximize marketing as part of an integrated career exploration program try the 9 Second Challenge!
I’d like to learn more. What’s my first step?
If you have not done so already the first step is to download the FREE Quick Start STEM Career Exploration Kit. This Kit is filled with valuable FREE resources to help you begin STEM career exploration. >>GET FREE KIT
If you already have the Kit, the next step is to try the Explorer for yourself in the 9 Second Challenge! >>TRY FREE 9 SECOND CHALLENGE
“I’ve curated content since 1994 and yours is among the best I have seen.”
– Michele Templeton Freeman, CTE Program Director from Arkansas