Need to address STEM funding priorities?
Struggling to get and KEEP students engaged in career exploration and your GEAR UP or TRiO program?
Wish there was a click & go option with no annoying logins?
No time to create fun new career exploration activities every week?
Career In STEM® Explorer
If you answered YES to any of these, download the FREE Quick Start STEM Career Exploration Kit and get EASY resources to help your students discover their future STEM career, today!
“Wow! This is so easy. I love it!”
– everyone who tries the Explorer (seriously!)
Your Talent Search or GEAR UP Students Grades 6-9 Will Discover an Interesting STEM Career in 9 Seconds or Less – GUARANTEED!
Dear Talent Search or GEAR UP Program Director,
Close your eyes and imagine your students 10 years from now. According to the US Department of Education, here is what you will find: More than half of them will not persist in a STEM major and will never return; they will be overwhelmed by student loan debt at all-time highs; and despite having spent all this time and money, only 4% of them will be financially secure.
How can these massive outpourings of time, talent, and treasure be refocused so your students are among the few who escape this harsh reality?
THE ANSWER IS AWARENESS. Specifically, robust engagement with a comprehensive STEM career exploration and awareness building system starting earlier than it traditionally has – in middle school.
As evidenced with the above statistics, my students were often unaware of the incredible opportunities in STEM fields, or were disengaged in STEM altogether. And as a middle & high school science teacher I was completely lost in the sea of information, sacrificing my weekends as I attempted to drift through it all. I decided there must be an easier way to help my students discover STEM and their futures, and the Career In STEM® Explorer was born!
Thousands of hours and my 13 years experience and dedication to the field of STEM education has been poured into developing this proven system GUARANTEED to help your students discover STEM careers in less than nine seconds.
Your Talent Search or GEAR UP student participants in grades 6 to 9 will…
- Discover the tremendous opportunities in STEM fields in a fun and easy way, whenever and however they want. Many career exploration tools rely on a computer algorithm to ‘tell them the answer’. I believe the opposite is true – that technology exists to empower students to make their own decisions.
- Stay engaged whether in-person or distance learning. Research shows that students nationwide are woefully disengaged with STEM at precisely the time when there is a severe national shortage of STEM workers. Only 16% of American high school seniors are interested in a STEM career, and minorities and women are seriously underrepresented (NSF 2018). With exciting new careers added weekly and an exclusive monthly STEM career challenge, the Explorer system is like a personal STEM career counselor at your students’ fingertips, at a mere fraction of the cost.
- Make informed career decisions. The rise of specialized high schools means that students must make critical career-related decisions earlier than ever before. Despite this newfound yet intense ‘pressure to choose’ and overall apathy towards STEM careers, very few tools exist to help middle schoolers understand, explore, and engage in STEM career pathways. Until now!
and YOU my dear Program Director will…
save time and get results – effortlessly. Guaranteed!
- UNLIMITED support for you and your students
- UNLIMITED access for up to 1,500 students; no annoying logins or accounts, just click and discover!
- UNLIMITED branded content & updates to do more than humanly possible! Connect students with careers and your outreach program 24/7, 365!
- UNLIMITED access to subscribers-only monthly STEM Career Challenge to keep students engaged & exploring throughout the year
- invitation to exclusive Bootcamp program – 100% online STEM career exploration camp!
- 100% done-for-you $500 Summer STEM Scholarship Contest to give your students an unforgettable summer experience (and take summer planning off your plate!)
- 100% money back guarantee
The Explorer system helps you effortlessly and consistently engage your middle school age participants in STEM career exploration. From APRs to Zooms, you have a lot on your plate! The Explorer system is specifically designed to save you hundreds of hours of work per year, equipping GEAR UP and Talent Search Program Directors with the tools you need to quickly and easily help your students discover STEM, dream big, and design a future they love.
“I’m a 6th grader and I just have to say I love this website.” – Matthew, student from Wisconsin
“This helped me see that STEM can be so many different things. I am definitely more interested in a STEM career now.” – Aaliyah, 7th grader from California
Ready to get started? TRY THE 9 SECOND CHALLENGE!
Put the Explorer system to the test, and get actionable advice you can implement right away to improve your existing career exploration initiatives. 100% free, absolutely no obligation. Our mission is to help students discover the tremendous opportunity in STEM whether you purchase our Explorer system or not.
Benjamin Breault, Program Director
GEAR UP East Hartford
““The Career In STEM Explorer is a remarkable program with so many engaging points of entry. I couldn’t recommend this more enthusiastically. So grateful for all the gifts Ashley and her system has given my GEAR UP program.”
Dr. Tracie Burt, Program Director
Univ. of Texas San Antonio TRiO Talent Search
“The Career In STEM Explorer is a carefully curated and thoughtfully organized treasure trove linking curricular and career information. The format is user-friendly and engaging, and the content is highly relevant for my TRiO students. Interacting with Ashley is a delight. She is friendly, professional, helpful, and took the stress out of planning her component of my summer programming with her team. I’m grateful for our partnership!”
Chris Stone, Executive Director
CT STEM Academy
“The Career In STEM Explorer provides my summer BRIDGE students with the tools they need to explore a wide variety of STEM careers. Whether in person or distance learning, the Career In STEM Explorer is an outstanding tool for young people to explore possibilities for their future career in STEM.”