STEM Curriculum Writer
Curriculum & Consulting
If you are looking to do something that doesn’t yet exist, you need a consultant who specializes in projects that hover on the brink of reality to truly push the limits in STEM education. For the past 12 years I have been partnering with leading companies and educational institutions to reconceptualize STEM education and define new normals.
When you need more than just a curriculum writer, call me at 860-785-4408.
“I thoroughly enjoy working with Ashley. She has a genuine interest in our projects and invests herself heavily in them. Her quality of work is top notch. As one of my employees said after reviewing her work, ‘Ashley has got some serious game’. That pretty much sums it up. Thanks Ashley!” Tyler Grandil, Executive Director – Arizona National Livestock Show
I can help with...
- STEM and Career Readiness curriculum development, instructional design, and consulting
- Augmented Reality (AR) scripting and curriculum development/integration
Areas of specialization = formal preK-12 and enrichment programs
- development of interactive augmented reality worksheets and scripts for high school DNA unit – Skills21
- write augmented reality story-based lesson series for elementary science – ARsome Technology/Columbia University
- create STEM Employer’s Quick Start Guide to Work Based Learning – Chamber of Commerce of EasternCT
over a decade of experience in what works for STEM education
view Ashley’s resume & recommendations
“Can’t say enough positive things about my experience with Ashley. She guides you through the process. She gives you “mini assignments” to complete that really help the process seem less overwhelming. Also, provides good feedback to help you improve content development. 100% will be using her in the future.” – Amy, University of Alaska
“One word should suffice to sum up Ashley’s work, “Outstanding”, Outstanding combination of skills and cooperation . Thank you Ashley.” – Colonel Ahmad, Pakistan