Held on a consistent date and time convenient for your program 100% online, the Monthly STEM Pros Panel will introduce your students to two interesting, diverse, and relatable STEM professionals from your local community each month. Here’s how it works:
Virtual STEM Career Panel
At Career In STEM® we are on a mission to help every teen unleash their talents to change the world. To accomplish this goal even faster, I'm excited to announce a NEW STEM Career Exploration Program:
1. Two local STEM professionals are sourced by Career In STEM®.
2. These two STEM professionals join us for a 45-minute meet.
3. Each STEM professional gives a 10-minute live presentation about their career, why they love it, and how they use STEM.
4. Each panelist offers time for a Q&A session for students to ask questions and get advice from the STEM professionals.
5. Following the panel students are provided with a hands-on Try It activity to test drive the two featured careers, build their resume, and gain awareness.
Here’s a sample from our partnership with GEAR UP Kansas City Kansas:
There is no work needed on your part; Career In STEM® handles all logistics for both panelists and students each month via a signup form from your Explorer page. This is an effortless way to address STEM and career exploration priorities, incorporate place-based education, plus meeting attendance tracked with summary report to you monthly.
The Monthly STEM Pros Panel is available to ALL of your participants with no attendance limits.
SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY PRICING! only $5,997 per year includes twelve 45-minute live meets per year
To learn more and take advantage of this special introductory price, call Ashley at 860-785-4408 or email@example.com.
Career In STEM Explorer +
Monthly STEM Pros Panel =
100% done for you STEM career exploration system!
With the Monthly STEM Pros Panel Your Middle and High School Students will…
- see themselves in STEM
- meet real people who live and work in the same community
- learn what it takes to succeed from people who have done it
- get real world, actionable advice specific to where they live
- be equipped with mentors and role models who look like them
- understand how to get started in local STEM careers, now!