I want to help my outreach program students explore STEM careers, without extra work for me
as seen in…
“This helped me see that STEM can be so many different things. I am definitely more interested in a STEM career now.” – Aaliyah, 7th grade Explorer user from California
trusted & loved across all 50 states
- Libby GEAR UP, MT
- Cal Lutheran TRiO Precollege Programs, CA
- Tarrant County College, TX
- University of Texas San Antonio Talent Search Southwest, TX
- GEAR UP East Hartford, CT
- University of Kansas GEAR UP KCK, KS
- Washington State Community College Talent Search, OH
- Ayers Campus Talent Search, AL
- CT STEM Academy, CT
- Soroptomist International
- Gloucester County Public Schools, VA
- SD No 25, ID
- and MANY more!
“Thank you so much! Finding this resource has been an incredible time saver, and dare I say life saver!! I love the quality of the product and how easy it is for me to use!! So blessed to purchase this at such a reasonable price.”
– Teresa S., Educator
Your content never disappoints! I teach a STEM career class and have found difficulty in modeling careers to students in a classroom setting. This resource has allowed me to show them just that. Thank you for making these engaging lessons!
– Schyler A., STEM Educator
Trying to address STEM & work-based learning priorities but not sure where to start?
Struggling to get and KEEP students engaged in career exploration and your GEAR UP or TRiO program?
Overwhelmed by planning, searching for, and creating STEM career exploration activities?