Trying to address STEM & work-based learning priorities but not sure where to start?
Struggling to get and KEEP students engaged in STEM career exploration?
Overwhelmed by planning, searching for, and creating fun STEM career exploration activities?
If you answered yes, GOOD NEWS! Click below to download the FREE Quick Start STEM Career Exploration Kit and get EASY resources to implement now.
as seen in…
“This helped me see that STEM can be so many different things. I am definitely more interested in a STEM career now.” – Aaliyah, 7th grade Explorer user from California
trusted & loved across all 50 states
- Vaughn Next Century Learning Center, CA
- Libby GEAR UP, MT
- Cal Lutheran TRiO Precollege Programs, CA
- Tarrant County College, TX
- University of Texas San Antonio Talent Search Southwest, TX
- GEAR UP East Hartford, CT
- University of Kansas GEAR UP KCK, KS
- Ayers Campus Talent Search, AL
- CT STEM Academy, CT
- Soroptomist International
- Gloucester County Public Schools, VA
- SD No 25, ID
- and THOUSANDS more!
“Thank you so much! Finding this resource has been an incredible time saver, and dare I say life saver!! I love the quality of the product and how easy it is for me to use!! So blessed to purchase this at such a reasonable price.”
– Teresa S., Educator
Your content never disappoints! I teach a STEM career class and have found difficulty in modeling careers to students in a classroom setting. This resource has allowed me to show them just that. Thank you for making these engaging lessons!
– Schyler A., STEM Educator